Stella's Italian Kitchen and Market is a neighborhood restaurant and prepared foods market with a strong commitment to providing exceptional food options.
Our staff has a combined 50+ years of experience in the hospitality business. The following is a little bio on the players.
Bob and Denby Coyle: Proprietors
Migrating to the Upper Valley in 1991, Denby and I brought a piece of the flat lands with us. We opened the Bagel Basement in
Vaughn Metcalf: Executive Chef
Focus on the plate alone does not provide for an overall memorable dining experience. To that end, we have had the great fortune to work with the dynamic Judy Elliott and have benefited from her incredible interior design skills. As with our food professionals, we complimented each other with common aesthetics and ideas. Judy not only confirmed many of our design decisions but brought her professional experience to areas we alone would not have been able to create effectively. Judy's eye for color, lighting, and design has truly helped bring the whole project together.
We would also like to bring attention to the time and talents of the many others who have helped us make Stella’s a reality:
- Estes and Gallup and all their crew
- ARC Mechanical
- Lyme Electric
- Bruce and Matt Barnard
- Morton Bailey and Johnny (someone had to get down in the hole; at least the septic tank was new)
New EnglandKitchen Depot
- Current Concepts (Adam Bristol and crew)
- Bill Fielding from Northeast Food Service
Barre Tile of
- Brian Horan of Lighting Designs
- Rod Finley from Pathways Consulting LLC
- Ledyard National Bank
- Martha Diebold
- The Valley News
- Tracy Flickinger-Artist and Illustrator
Chef Anthony Presti and Chef Carmen Aparo and crew at PizzaMan in
Pompton Plains, NJ
- Last...but certainly not least...Chris Stowe and Jennifer Carter! Their collective skill set put us on the right path on so many levels.
And, all our family, friends, and the community of Lyme and the surrounding area for all your encouragement and support.